State-of-the-art procedures for your digestive health
When you have any kind of digestive problem, it's good to know that your doctor is a dual board-certified gastroenterologist and internal medicine specialist who also happens to be an excellent diagnostician. There are so many digestive disorders and diseases that make diagnosis challenging.
That's why you need the services of Joel D. Feinstein, MD, with over three decades of experience, his experience covers the entire range of gastrenterology procedures you may need, from colonoscopy to gallbladder ultrasound.
Common procedures and descriptions of less common procedures
- Anoscopy (examination of the anus and rectum)
- Upper GI endoscopy
- Breath testing for dietary intolerances (lactose, fructose and sucrose intolerances, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine and breath tests for H. pylori)
- Colonoscopy and polypectomy (polyp removal)
- Capsule endoscopy (patients swallow a tiny capsule containing a special camera to image the digestive system)
- Endoscopy (actually three procedures to examine the esophagus, stomach and duodenum for hiatal hernia, ulcers, bleeding sources, tumors, etc,)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (surgical removal of malignant tissue, very large or flat polyps that cannot be removed by other means)
- Gallbladder ultrasound
Our digestive health patients come to us from Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Hollywood in Los Angeles County, CA. Do you have questions about our gastroenterology treatment procedures or the cost for endoscopy? Call us at 310.652.5021 with your questions. You can also use our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your one-on-one, personal time with gastroenterologist Dr. Joel Feinstein.